Firstly I'll admit to being rather slack today. Met Stuart, the designer, who kindly let me into the office at 9.15am! Slack indeed. Then I've concentrated on re-writing the Impreza budget blaster piece as I was a bit sick of 205s...
Found it hard to gleen info from anywhere and endless trawling of forum threads often results in little useful info. Also due to there being a million different variations of the car finding part numbers and prices is a real headache, and being a million specialists that don't advertise with the mag is also a pain, they don't like giving out free advertising here, which is fair enough I suppose, but makes my life a fair bit harder as there is precisely fuck all Scooby specialists advertising with us.
Ed has also taken over organising the photoshoot of the Mini and Exige due to location issues. Bit annoying though as he kept hassling me, then when I finally got through he took over because of the logistics of it.
I'm going home even earlier today as I'm tired, bored and hungry.
Tuesday, 21 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment